View Profile WhoAteTheWaffles

Vereh nice. ( .w.)

CardsNarg responds:

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Oh wow... MINDGASM!

THIS. Is what we should be learning in school.

Best. Movie. Ever.

I cried. This was the most touching movie I've ever seen. Though I wish Keta didn't have to go. I was like "OH MY GOD KETA YOU WERE MURDERED YOU DESERVE TO STAY HERE WITH RAIN AND BUILD A FAMILY *sobbing*" Oh well, great movie! 50/10

6 Game Reviews

Simple yet Fun ^^

This game is nice and simple! You don't always need fancy graphics to have a good game! :D
ASDFGHJKL; THAT BOSS. The battle gets annoying because it's hard to dodge those bullet things... ._.
Overall: 9/10

EventHorizon responds:

Thanks!!

I like it!

This game is too addicting! D:
My record: 1,606,011.2 ft

Pew Pew Pew

I love this game! Yet ANOTHER outstanding game Matt! I love the music, art, enemies, EVERYTHING. The only thing that annoys me is the "God Cat" that has SO. MANY. FREAKIN'. BULLETS. I got an "F" on that final boss but oh well. CAN'T WAIT FOR EBF4!!! :D

11 Audio Reviews

... Thank you for this amazing eargasm. ( *A*)

So peaceful... =w=

Awesome as always! I loved every second of it! ( 'w')b

2 Art Reviews

HI!!!

Hey, that's pretty good! For not having all the equiptment, it's a really good drawing! Keep it up! :D

destraight responds:

wow i'm suprised you guys like it. well i am trying to get myself a different laptop and i will be getting adobe flash animation software ( i don't know which one though)

>//3//< SO SEXY!

... if only she was real :3
I FREAKIN LOVE ALL YOUR WORKS! Keep up the amazing work. Since I discovered the wonderful works of yours, I have been nonstop doodling fanart and such!
... is it possible to be turned on by a picture? XD

Blurb.